B&N are rolling out new stores w/restaurants. Props if you take your novel to the counter and they match the perfect meal to it.
* John Dies at the End, David Wong - A McBratwurst, a petrol burning smell and a hot dog that you stick in your ear.
* The Ritual, Adam Nevill - A battered mug of thin sugary coffee, the last cigarette and the taste of your own bloodied tears.
* Dead Sea, Tim Curran - Hentae in a paper cup inserted directly into your brain via your left nostril.
* The Croning, Laird Barron - Now you're standing outside, you've bitten your tongue and all you can remember is a creeping dread as the shadows draw in around you.
* Greener Pastures, Michael Wehunt - A braised swan stuffed with ransom notes from your family that's been stowed under a house all winter Kiviak-style.
* The Variant Effect, G Wells Taylor - A plate of deep fried chicken skin (it looks like chicken ...), a truss and a tremendous bottle of pills.